Want Unlimited CE?
Telehealth for Healthcare Providers – 3 CE
This course describes the expanding role and various type of telemedicine as well as providing interactive health care from a distance.
Participants can take this course at their own pace from their computer or mobile device.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the expanding role of telemedicine in providing health care
- Describe the various types of telemedicine technology.
- Identify the benefits and challenges posed by telemedicine.
- Recall the regulations and standards surrounding telemedicine services and technology.
- Identify security and privacy concerns surrounding telemedicine.
- Describe the benefits of virtual mental health programs for both practitioners and patients.
- Describe the impact that the coronavirus pandemic has had on the need for healthcare services and how telehealth services can help meet that need.
- Identify best practices in providing telehealth services.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
3.00 Contact Hours
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Marriage and Family Therapist
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-898439
Jamie Surratt, MD
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: