Want Unlimited CE?
This course is designed to familiarize health care personnel and first responders with the types of dangers that they and the public may face following a hurricane, tornado, flood, or other natural disaster.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify issues affecting food and water safety following a natural disaster
- Describe the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and how they can be prevented
- Describe the types of environmental hazards that may be encountered following a storm along with the appropriate safety measures
- Describe how natural disasters may affect the availability of medications and medical supplies for the chronically ill
- Identify steps that can be taken to minimize injuries and illnesses during storm cleanup
- Describe the types of mental health issues that can arise following a natural disaster along with coping strategies
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"