Want Unlimited CE?
Sepsis – Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
This course provides health care personnel with an overview of sepsis as well as the tools that they need to reduce sepsis risk in vulnerable patients, identify the signs and symptoms of sepsis and septic shock, and manage patients diagnosed with the condition.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe sepsis and its causes.
- Discuss the incidence of sepsis in the United States and globally.
- Identify individuals at increased risk for developing sepsis.
- Describe the common signs and symptoms of sepsis.
- Identify methods for diagnosing sepsis.
- Describe steps practitioners should take to manage patients with sepsis.
- Define and describe post-sepsis syndrome.
- Identify steps that health care practitioners and patients can take to prevent sepsis.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"