ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
MARYLAND PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for Maryland Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
Last day of birth month – every 2 years
1 hour on medication errors
29 general hours
Live Hour Requirement:
- 4 hours on vaccination (with CDC’s guidelines) for those renewing their vaccination certification
- 1 hour on contraception for those who prescribe contraceptives
- A pharmacist’s license may be renewed for the first time without any CE credits, if the original license was obtained within one (1) year of graduation.
- For more information, please contact the Maryland Board of Pharmacy at (410) 764-4755, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.