ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
CALIFORNIA PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for California Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
$65 Annual Membership
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
On Birthdate – every 2 years
- 2 hours on smoking cessation therapy every two years for pharmacists who prescribe nicotine replacement products
- 2 hours on travel meds every two years for those who practice
- 1 hour on immunizations and vaccines for those to administers any vaccine
- 1 hour (one-time) on the use of naloxone hydrochloride for pharmacists that furnishes naloxone hydrochloride
- 1 hour (one-time) on self-administered hormonal contraception, application of the USMEC, and other CDC guidance on contraception for those to furnish self-administered hormonal contraception.
- 1 hour (one-time) on emergency contraception drug therapy for those who furnish