ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
NEW JERSEY PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for New Jersey Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
New Jersey Pharmacist
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
April 30, 2023 – every 2 years
- 3 hours on NJ Pharmacy Law
- 1 hour on Opioids
Live Hour Requirement:
- 10 hours on disease states of the Collaborative Practice Agreement for those who engage
- 2 hours on immunization every 2 years for those who administer
- The Board shall not require completion of continuing education credits for an applicant’s initial license renewal.
- For more information, please contact the New Jersey Board of Pharmacy at (973) 504-6450, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.