ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
MISSOURI PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for Missouri Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
October 31, 2022 – every 2 years
30 general hours
none unless with additional authority/certification
- 2 hours on Vaccinations and Immunizations every 2 years for those who administer (counts towards general CE)
- 6 hours on Medication Therapy Management every 2 years for renewal of MTS Certificates
- 4 hours on Blood-clotting Factor Concentrates, Infusion Treatment or Therapy, or Blood-clotting Disorders or Diseases for those who dispense the drugs
- Pharmacy Technicians do not have CE requirements.
- A pharmacist first licensed by the board within 12 months immediately preceding the October 31 biennial renewal date shall be exempt from the continuing pharmacy education requirements for that reporting period.
- For more information, please contact the Missouri Board of Pharmacy at (573) 751-0091, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.