ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
IOWA PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for Iowa Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
June 30 – every 2 years following the date of issuance
- 2 hours on Law
- 2 hours on Patient Safety
- 15 hours on Drug Therapy
2 hours on Abuse Reporting every 3 years provided by the Iowa Department of Human Services, for those who qualify as a reporter
11 general hours
- A pharmacy technician registration shall not require continuing education for renewal.
- New pharmacists obtaining license by examination in Iowa shall be exempt from continuing education requirements for their first license renewal.
- For more information, please contact the Iowa Board of Pharmacy at (515) 281-5944, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.