Want Unlimited CE?
Top LGBT Health Issues
This course is designed to provide healthcare professionals with the skills to describe the risks to a patient’s health and the measures a facility may take to maintain a high level of care for members of the LGBT community who may have complex health concerns.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define key terminology as it applies to the LGBT community
Classify common health risks that disproportionately impact the LGBT community
- Recognize signs of suicidal ideation and self-harm
Assess health risks that may impact patients who are in the LGBT community
- Describe the medical conditions that apply to different groups within the community
- Define ethical standards that apply to the LGBT community in a medical environment
- Use high standards of ethics in a clinical environment when working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender people
- Assess the current methods used by medical facilities to treat LGBT patients
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"