ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Human Trafficking: Michigan Requirement – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define human trafficking.
- Discuss the prevalence of human trafficking within the United States.
- Describe common forms and venues of human trafficking.
- Identify common misconceptions regarding human trafficking.
- Identify risk factors that may contribute to someone becoming a victim of human trafficking.
- Describe common tactics used by perpetrators of human trafficking to recruit victims.
- Describe the various stages of the human trafficking process.
- Understand how to document findings from victims of human trafficking.
- Describe the psychological, social, and physical impact of human trafficking on victims.
- Describe the role of health care providers in identifying potential victims of human trafficking.
- Identify potential warning signs of human trafficking.
- Describe how to report known or suspected cases of human trafficking.
- Discuss laws and penalties for human trafficking.
- Identify strategies for preventing and increasing awareness of human trafficking.
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE is also accredited by the Florida Board of Pharmacy (provider no. 50-20641). This course is approved by CE Broker, with CE Broker No. 20-925268.
AchieveCE is accredited through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
with provider ID #386503.
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA is a Pharmacist and Pharmaceutical Scientist with over 20 years of experience in clinical practice in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support. Jaimini Patel, RPH, PhD, MBA, faculty for this educational event, has no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Pete Kreckel, RPh, planner for this activity, also has no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hour
MI Dental Assistant
MI Dental Hygienist
MI Pharmacy Technician
Universal Activity Number
Activity Release Date
ACPE – August 01, 2022
ANCC/GNA – July 14, 2022
Activity Expiration Date
ACPE – August 01, 2025
ANCC/GNA – July 14, 2025
Handout Download Link(s)
Already a Member?
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CPE Monitor and/or CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
Get Unlimited CE!
Get unlimited CE for one low annual fee.
Save time and money by becoming a member!
Need more Pharmacy CEs?
Check out other live webinars and home study activities to study at your own time!