Want Unlimited CE?
Vaping Related Illnesses – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the origins of e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- Describe the demographic most impacted by e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- Describe the potential health effects of vaping for adolescents and young adults.
- Describe the likely causative agents for e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- List key Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for preventing e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- Identify strategies health care providers can use to manage patients with known or suspected e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- Identify strategies health care providers can use to reduce the risk for rehospitalization and death in patients with e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injuries.
- Describe the proper documentation and tracking of EVALI-related health encounters.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-786926
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: