Want Unlimited CE?
Updates on Quality Control in the Clinical Lab – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define quality control concepts such as accuracy, precision, specificity and sensitivity
- Classify the types of errors in quality control
- Explain quality control procedures, documentation and interpretation requirements
- Assess charts and histograms and their trends and limits
- Analyze standard deviations, means, coefficients of variation and other statistics related to quality control
- Have an improved understanding of the basic terminology, quality control and statistical concepts that are used in the clinical laboratory setting
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Clinical Lab Personnel
Contains case-based material
Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
CE Broker No. 20-637912
Barbara Sudaassi, SU, BSMT (ACSP)
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: