Want Unlimited CE?
Pandemic Mental Health Webcast – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the mental health impacts of pandemics.
- Describe common reactions to stressful or traumatic events.
- Identify healthy coping mechanisms that individuals can use to manage stress and anxiety during a crisis.
- Identify ways to manage the mental health needs of special populations, such as children, individuals at increased risk for mental health concerns, and health care workers and first responders.
- Identify ways in which health care providers and facilities can position themselves to respond to the mental health needs of patients during pandemics.
- Identify resources for providers who need additional information on mental health management and treatment during a crisis.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Home Study Monograph
1.0 Contact Hour
COVID-19, Mental Health
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Laboratory Personnel
Mental Health Professional
Speech-Language Pathologist & Audiologist
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-858683
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Dr. Patricia Dunn
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 01/14/2023
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: