Want Unlimited CE?
Oral Hypersensitivity – 5 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the prevalence of dentinal hypersensitivity and common contributing factors
- Explain the hydrodynamic theory, widely accepted as the cause for dentinal sensitivity
- Discuss common diagnostic tools
- List common ingredients used in at-home and in-office desensitizing products
- Discuss the mode of action of common ingredients
- Discuss the clinical evidence behind common treatment approaches including in-office treatments
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
5.0 Contact Hours
Health Access Dental
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CE Broker No. 20-625726
Jonas Ashbaugh, DDS
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: