Want Unlimited CE?
Mentally Healthy Aging – 3 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the results of key research studies focused on older adults and mental health.
- Name and define the different types of stigma and discrimination that impacts older adults with mental illnesses.
- Name and define the various barriers that make it difficult to overcome the stigmas surrounding mental illness.
- Understand how barriers to overcoming stigma continue the cycle of discrimination.
- Identify the most effective strategies for overcoming the stigma surrounding mental illness, especially among older adults.
- Understand the importance of continued efforts to overcome these barriers and improve the quality of life for older adults with mental health diagnoses.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
3.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-762666
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: