Want Unlimited CE?
Domestic Violence for Dental Practitioners – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define domestic violence
- Describe the various categories of domestic violence
- Identify underlying motivating factors that contribute to domestic violence
- Describe the prevalence of domestic violence in the United States
- Describe common characteristics of both domestic violence victims and perpetrators
- Identify common warning signs of domestic violence
- Describe ways in which a dental professional may raise the subject of domestic violence with a patient
- Identify the role of the dental professional in reporting domestic violence
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CE Broker No. 20-626554
Jonas Ashbaugh, DDS
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: