Want Unlimited CE?
Community Conversations On Mental Health – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define and explain important terms related to the issues of mental health and mental illness.
- Understand the purpose of the Community Conversations about Mental Health initiative.
- Describe the four sessions included in the Community Conversations about Mental Health Initiative.
- Understand basic facts about mental health and mental illness, describe different types of mental illnesses, and explain different treatment options available.
- Understand common attitudes and beliefs held about mental illness and identify those beliefs that are not accurate.
- Explain how mental health can be viewed as a public health issues and describe the impact untreated mental illness has on the community as a whole.
- Name and describe the typical challenges faced when attempting to promote mental health and prevent mental illness.
- Understand how mental health issues develop among children and adolescents and appreciate the importance of prevention.
- Name community factors that impact mental health.
- Brainstorm steps that can be taken as a community to resolve issues related to mental health and mental illness.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professionals
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-765468
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: