Want Unlimited CE?
Chronic Pain and Opioid Misuse – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between Prescription Opioids (PO) and Chronic Non-Cancer Pain (CNCP).
- Describe the importance of the further and focused study of the relationship between pain management and opioid abuse.
- Describe the benefits and risks of opioid prescriptions
- Understand the limits of available evidence for reducing abuse, diversion, and dependency on prescription opioids.
- Understand the need for further high-quality research to address the public health epidemic of opioid-related illness, addiction, and mortality
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Addiction Disorder, Pain Management
C1 -Theories of Addiction/Addiction Knowledge
Advanced Practice RN
Clinical Lab Personnel
Certified Nursing Assistant
Chemical Dependency Counselor
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professionals
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766770
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: