Want Unlimited CE?
Bioterrorism for Healthcare Professionals – 4 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define biological, chemical, and radiological bioterrorism
- Identify the role of the health care provider in the event of a bioterrorism attack
- Identify common bacterial and viral agents that may be used in a bioterrorism attack
- Describe the steps that should be taken in response to various biological agents
- Identify various toxins that may be used in a bioterrorism attack
- Describe the appropriate response to an attack using various toxins
- Describe the steps that should be taken following a chemical attack
- Describe the ways in which terrorists may commit a radiological attack
- Describe the various treatments that may be used following radiation exposure
- Describe the various types of personal protective equipment that may be used when dealing with a biological, chemical, or radiological attack
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from September 1, 2022 to August 31, 2025.
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268. AchieveCE is an approved provider from July 14, 2022 to July 14, 2025.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
4.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Nursing Home Administrator
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-649654
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: