Want Unlimited CE?
Florida Laws and Rules Update for Clinical Lab Personnel – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the various types of clinical laboratory personnel
- Identify the scope of practice and specialty licensure
- Learn Florida licensing processes for clinical laboratory personnel
- Assess Florida continuing education requirements for clinical laboratory personnel
- Discuss rules violations and disciplinary procedures involving clinical laboratory personnel
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
1.0 Contact Hour
Clinical Lab Personnel
Contains case-based material
Florida Board of Clinical
Provider No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-610235
Barbara Sudasassi, SU, BSMT
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: