Want Unlimited CE?
Skin Care Disorders and Diseases – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define the role of the healthcare professionals in helping individuals with various skin conditions.
- Define and identify various types of skin lesions.
- Define and identify disorders affecting the sebaceous and sudoriferous glands.
- Describe common pigmentation disorders affecting the skin.
- Describe various types of skin hypertrophies.
- Identify the most common types of skin malignancies.
- Discuss common infectious skin conditions.
- Discuss the various types of acne and their treatments.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Home Study Monograph
1.0 Contact Hour
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-762566
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: