Want Unlimited CE?
Skin Care Disorders and Diseases
The following course is designed to educate healthcare professionals regarding common skin concerns that they may encounter in their practice so that they can respond appropriately.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the role of the healthcare professionals in helping individuals with various skin conditions.
- Define and identify various types of skin lesions.
- Define and identify disorders affecting the sebaceous and sudoriferous glands.
- Describe common pigmentation disorders affecting the skin.
- Describe various types of skin hypertrophies.
- Identify the most common types of skin malignancies.
- Discuss common infectious skin conditions.
- Discuss the various types of acne and their treatments.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"