Want Unlimited CE?
Programs for Persons Facing Death with Dementia – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the terminal nature of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Critically and objectively assess the proper way to prioritize care goals with dementia progression.
- Define and recognize behavioral symptoms.
- Examine developed psychological programs for persons with dementia.
- Describe the importance of stimulating the senses of a person with dementia.
- Critically and objectively assess the interventions, populations, and conclusions of each program therapy.
- Examine the group activity approach and describe how it stimulates all senses.
- Define and describe Huntington’s Disease and why the Garden Experience is a preferred treatment for this form of dementia.
- Recognize and understand the criteria for Namaste Care.
- Describe, in detail, the importance of the type of medical care, management of behavioral symptoms, and the appropriate therapy program.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Nursing Home Administrator
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766852
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: