Want Unlimited CE?
Perceptions of Risk Stratification Workflows in Primary Care – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define Risk Stratification and recognize the major components of computer, human, and mixed care management models.
- Recognize the importance of Risk Stratification as a tool for health care costs reduction and improvement of patient outcomes.
- Use the basic structure of the three types of Risk Stratification in a clinical or patient care setting.
- Understand the evolving nature of Risk Stratification and contribute to its application in care management transformation and improvement.
- Engage with other staff in planning and actions to develop the most effective applications of Risk Stratification in clinical settings.
- Understand the initial attitudes and perceptions about Risk Stratification and their potential for change and growth.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766842
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: