Want Unlimited CE?
Perceptions of Risk Stratification Workflows in Primary Care – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define Risk Stratification and recognize the major components of computer, human, and mixed care management models.
- Recognize the importance of Risk Stratification as a tool for health care costs reduction and improvement of patient outcomes.
- Use the basic structure of the three types of Risk Stratification in a clinical or patient care setting.
- Understand the evolving nature of Risk Stratification and contribute to its application in care management transformation and improvement.
- Engage with other staff in planning and actions to develop the most effective applications of Risk Stratification in clinical settings.
- Understand the initial attitudes and perceptions about Risk Stratification and their potential for change and growth.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766842
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: