Want Unlimited CE?
HIV/AIDS Infection Control – 3 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify how care and treatment of persons infected with HIV has changed since the beginning of the pandemic
- Discuss the Center for Disease Control (CDC) 2006 recommendations for HIV testing as part of routine medical care
- Contrast the prevalence of HIV in the US with that of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Contrast the exposure categories for men and women in the US
- Discuss antiretroviral medications and adherence
- Describe post-exposure prophylaxis for occupational exposure to HIV and nonoccupational exposure to HIV
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
See more accreditations here.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
3.0 Contact Hours
AIDS Therapy/Infection Control
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Diagnostic Radiological Physicist
Emergency Medical Technician
Medical Health Physicist
Mental Health Professionals
Nurses (APRN, RN, LPN)
Nursing Home Administrator
Occupational Therapy Professional
Physical Therapy Professional
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-628457
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: