Want Unlimited CE?
Domestic Violence – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define domestic violence.
- Describe the various categories of domestic violence.
- Identify underlying motivating factors that contribute to domestic violence.
- Describe the prevalence of domestic violence in the United States.
- Describe the phases of the domestic abuse cycle.
- Identify groups at high risk for domestic violence.
- Describe common characteristics of both domestic violence victims and perpetrators.
- Identify common warning signs of domestic violence.
- Describe best practices in screening for domestic violence and assessing the needs of domestic violence victims.
- Identify the role of the health care professional in reporting domestic violence and assisting victims.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Nursing Home Administrator
Registered Professional Nurse
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-603429
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: