Want Unlimited CE?
Ethics for the Practice of Occupational Therapy – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define ethics and recognize a range of theories that support ethical behavior
- Recognize and use the principles of ethical conduct established and accepted by the Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics
- Use ethical practice concepts in the clinical environment to ensure that the appropriate ethical behavior is being applied
- Engage in ethical decision making by applying a systemic approach
- Critically and objectively assess the current operations of their practices to ensure that they are supporting ethical conduct
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-749336
Kevin Bobos OTD, ORT/L
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: