Want Unlimited CE?
Current and Future Roles of Telehealth
This course provides an overview of the lessons learned from previous pandemics, steps health care providers and public health authorities can take to mitigate and respond to a disease pandemic, and discusses current and future roles that telemedicine can play in ensuring patients have access to medical care, especially during pandemics.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the advantages of using telemedicine during a crisis.
- Discuss the expanding role of telemedicine in providing health care.
- Discuss the various types of telemedicine technology.
- Identify the benefits and challenges posed by telemedicine.
- Discuss the regulations and standards surrounding telemedicine services and technology.
- Discuss security and privacy concerns surrounding telemedicine.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"