AGD Accredited Continuing Education for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and other Dental Professionals
Characteristics of Future Models of Integrated Outpatient Care – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the value of self-management in the healthcare system.
- Define family-centered care as prescribed by The Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2015–2020.
- Explain how the combined efforts of electronic communication and IT are beneficial to patients and providers.
- Understand the safety measures implemented to ensure patient privacy over electronic devices
- Assess the needs of combining patient and medical provider electronic communication expansion needs
- Accept and utilize the IT and electronic communication system put in place.
- Familiarize yourself with the conditions and situations in which electronic monitoring is beneficial and necessary.
- Monitor the information frequently to recognize when immediate intervention is needed for a patient.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766776
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: