Want Unlimited CE?
Antibiotic Management – 6 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Characterize the problem of antibiotic resistance and describe trends in antibiotic resistance among respiratory pathogens in the United States.
- List the most common reasons for inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics by health care providers.
- Describe how healthcare professionals can be involved in addressing antibiotic resistance in the community.
- Determine the healthcare professionals practice activity domains in public health initiatives and responses and promotion of safe medication use in society (CAPE 3-1-D-i).
- Identify the goals and objectives of the Get Smart: Know When Antibiotics Work program.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 01/14/2023
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
6.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-599851
GNA Approved Provider No. 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: