Want Unlimited CE?
Airway Care for Emergency Medical
This course provides emergency medical personnel with an overview of the respiratory system and airway care, the process for assessing a patient’s airway and breathing, and techniques for assisting patients who are unable to maintain an airway or breathe adequately on their own.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the function and organs of the respiratory system.
- Describe common conditions that can affect the respiratory system.
- Discuss the anatomy and physiology related to airway, breathing, and circulation.
- Discuss the differences between ventilation, oxygenation, and perfusion.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of respiratory distress.
- Describe how to assess a patient for adequate and inadequate breathing.
- Describe the various devices that EMS personnel may use to provide airway care.
- Describe best practices related to airway care interventions.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"