Wyoming Veterinary CE
Total Hours Required:
24 hours – every 2 years
Next Renewal Date:
December 31, 2021 – Annually
- 21 hours general hours related to practice of veterinary medicine
- A maximum of 25% in practice management
- 3 hours in responsible prescribing of controlled substance
Note: All can be taken online
- New licensees shall attend a Board orientation within one (1) year of licensure after which they will be placed on the two (2) year, twenty-four (24) hours continuing education cycle.
- For more information, please contact the Wyoming Board of Veterinary at (307) 777-5403, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.