PROPOSAL FORM - PHARMACY
AchieveCE is always looking for CPE activity proposals that meet various state-required continuing education needs and allows pharmacy professionals to grow in their profession. Whether it is a webinar or a monograph, we are looking for CPE activities about a variety of topics and depths that can help both pharmacy and pharmacy technicians be the best at what they do.
AchieveCE accepts and evaluates proposals throughout the year. Proposals reviewed are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Quality of proposal
- Clearly defined topic focus and objectives
- Practical application of materials proposed
- Relevance to modern practice
- Previous experience in presenting and writing CPE activities
- Compliance to ACPE standards for CPE
All proposals for CPE activities must be original and unpublished.
AchieveCE has also selected a number of topics that address the identified needs of pharmacy professionals in the country. Activity proposals should be designed to meet these topics.
If the topic you wish to write about or present is not included in our list of selected topics, you may still submit a proposal, provided that an evidence of the need for the topic is included in your submission AND that you have subject matter expertise in the topic you wish to write about. A subject matter expertise is one who practices in the area related to the topic and one who meets the following criteria:
- Certification in the subject matter by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties or similar
- Leadership position at the local, state, or national level
- Publication in a peer-reviewed journal or study presentation to a state-wide or national audience
- High regard of professional peers
Please complete the online activity proposal form after you have reviewed the information above. You may contact Joanne Zamora
with any concerns and questions about your proposal submission.