ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
DELAWARE PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for Delaware Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
September 30, 2022 – every 2 years
- 2 hours on medication safety/errors
- 2 hours on dispensing controlled substances
- 2 hours on injectable medications, biologicals, adult vaccinations every 2 years for those who dispense/administer
- 1 hour (one-time) on the use of naloxone hydrochloride for pharmacists that furnishes naloxone hydrochloride
- Persons who are newly licensed after the registration period begins, must complete continuing education units proportional to the total number of continuing education units required for the biennial licensure renewal. (1.25 hours/per month).
- For more information, please contact the Delaware Board of Pharmacy at (302) 744-4500, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.