Want Unlimited CE?
Veteran Treatments: PTSD Interventions
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand and explain the impact of post-traumatic stress disorder and other invisible disabilities have on veterans.
- Understand the financial impact of post-traumatic stress disorder claims on the government.
- Explain the social impact of post-traumatic stress disorder on sufferers and their family members.
- Explain the design of this particular study and how it compares to other study designs.
- Describe the basic results of each of the post-traumatic stress disorder research studies reviewed in this article.
- Define some of the therapies used to treat patients who have post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Understand and explain the conclusions drawn by the article’s author after a thorough review of the studies included in the analysis.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766832
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: