Want Unlimited CE?
Treatment Decisions Based on Intraoral Radiograph Interpretation – 1 CE
At the end of the course, the participants are expected to:
- Name the parts of the feline or canine tooth
- Identify the classification of tooth resorption by extent
- Name the stages of periodontal diseases
- Identify the differences between a Chevron Effect and a pathology
- Name the differences between internal root resorption and external surface resorption
- Identify the steps to take when a cyst is forming
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
1.0 Contact Hour
Contains case-based material
CE Broker No. 20-851473
Dr. Jan Bellows
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE is a nationally approved continuing education (RACE) Provider for CE credit by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB).
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: