Want Unlimited CE?
Tickborne Diseases – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the most common tickborne diseases and their associated symptoms.
- List the pathogens associated with different species of ticks and where they are commonly found.
- Recognize the patterns of illness that differentiate tickborne diseases from similar ailments, especially in patients at risk for infection, to increase early intervention.
- List the appropriate courses of treatment for each tickborne infection.
- Demonstrate a better understanding of the acute and chronic conditions caused by tick-related infections.
- Educate patients about the dangers of tickborne disease and how to protect themselves, their families, and their pets from contact in tick infested areas.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-606965
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: