Want Unlimited CE?
The Role of Vitamins in Oral Health – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define the basic role of vitamins in oral health from medical and dental perspectives and recognize the limits of current studies.
- Understand the need to relate vitamins and dosage levels to specific hard dental and periodontal conditions when designing, conducting, or evaluating vitamin research.
- Consider both the traditional assumptions about vitamins and vitamin deficiencies and current evidence when assessing oral and related health conditions.
- Critically and objectively assess the current operations of their practices to ensure that they reflect the best available evidence on the use of vitamins to improve or treat oral health conditions.
- Engage in oral health and vitamin research by applying a systemic approach that reviewers can translate into clinical settings.
- Consider the impact of vitamins and vitamin deficiencies on oral health in special population groups such as pregnant women, young children, and older patients.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from September 1, 2022 to August 31, 2025.
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268. AchieveCE is an approved provider from July 14, 2022 to July 14, 2025.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-712941
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: