Want Unlimited CE?
Infection Control for Florida Manicurists – 2 CE
This course will provide manicurists with essential information that they need to know regarding the range of infections that they may encounter within the scope of their profession and their methods of transmission, address concerns over bacterial resistance, outline best practices for infection prevention and sanitation within the salon setting, and provide an overview of the ethical and liability concerns regarding salon sanitation, and chemical safety.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why proper sanitation and infection control practices are essential in the salon setting.
- Describe the difference between pathogenic and nonpathogenic bacteria.
- Identify the various types of microorganisms that may be encountered in the salon setting and how they are transmitted.
- Identify several skin diseases and disorders.
- Explain and contrast the difference between bacteriostats, sanitizers, disinfectants, and sterilization.
- List the steps for the proper cleaning of the hands and equipment.
- Describe infection control responsibilities according to universal sanitation precautions and within the practice of cosmetology.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"