Want Unlimited CE?
Role of Technology in Youth Harassment Victimization – 3 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define the nature of cyberbullying, technology-based harassment, and any related incidents
- Classify the different kinds of cyberbullying, including mixed harassment as well as the kind that is only found through technological mediums.
- Analyze the various incidents of cyberbullying according to factors such as uniqueness, repeated incidents, prior victimization, and bystander behavior
- Assess the negative emotional impact of such harassment incidents for children, young adults, and other victims
- Describe the types of cyberbullying that might occur online and spill over into the real world, or vice versa.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
3.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professionals
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-762876
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: