Want Unlimited CE?
Pandemic Mental Health – 3 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the mental health impacts of pandemics.
- Describe common reactions to stressful or traumatic events.
- Identify healthy coping mechanisms that individuals can use to manage stress and anxiety during a crisis.
- Identify ways to manage the mental health needs of special populations, such as children, individuals at increased risk for mental health concerns, and health care workers and first responders.
- Identify ways in which health care providers and facilities can position themselves to respond to the mental health needs of patients during pandemics.
- Identify resources for providers who need additional information on mental health management and treatment during a crisis.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Home Study Monograph
3.0 Contact Hours
Certified Nursing Assistant
Chemical Dependency Counselor
Clinical Lab Personnel
Mental Health Professionals
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-787788
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
AchieveCE is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from September 1, 2022 to August 31, 2025.
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268. AchieveCE is an approved provider from July 14, 2022 to July 14, 2025.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: