Want Unlimited CE?
Human Trafficking: Michigan Nursing Requirement – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define sex trafficking and forced labor trafficking
- Describe the personal and environmental factors that predispose an individual to becoming a victim of human trafficking
- Conduct an assessment of a suspected victim of human trafficking
- Identify social services and resources that provide protection and recovery for the victims
- List the reporting processes and opportunities available to practitioners
- Communicate available social and legal services to the victim
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Contains case-based material
Florida Board of Nursing
Provider No. 50-20641
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-727498
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: