Want Unlimited CE?
Medical Errors and Safety: For Acupuncturists – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define medical error.
- Discuss the frequency of medical errors in the United States.
- Identify the most common types of medical errors.
- Discuss the proper reporting of medical errors.
- Describe the role of root cause analysis in identifying and preventing medical errors.
- Describe the unique safety needs of special patient populations.
- Discuss public perceptions regarding medical errors.
- Discuss steps that acupuncturists should take after committing a medical error.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Contains case-based material
FL Board of Acupuncture
Approval No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-654077
Dr. Kelly Brady, AP, LMHC
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. This activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: