Want Unlimited CE?
Introduction to Legionnaires’ Disease
This course provides clinical laboratory personnel with information about the epidemiology of Legionnaires’ disease and the clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- A brief history of Legionnaires’ Disease
- The other Legionella-caused disease: Pontiac fever
- Does Legionella exist in nature?
- Causes, symptoms, and infection risks of Legionnaires’ Disease
- Safe procedures for testing and preferred diagnostic testing Methods
- How do you prevent legionellosis at home?
- Commercial Steps for Prevention
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"