Want Unlimited CE?
Introduction to Legionnaires’ Disease – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- A brief history of Legionnaires’ Disease
- The other Legionella-caused disease: Pontiac fever
- Does Legionella exist in nature?
- Causes, symptoms, and infection risks of Legionnaires’ Disease
- Safe procedures for testing and preferred diagnostic testing Methods
- How do you prevent legionellosis at home?
- Commercial Steps for Prevention
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Clinical Lab Personnel
Contains case-based material
Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
Provider No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-610249
Barbara Sudaassi, SU, BSMT (ACSP)
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: