Want Unlimited CE?
Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace
This course is intended to familiarize healthcare professionals with the various types of impairment that can affect one’s ability to perform his or her duties, how to recognize impairment in themselves or a colleague, and what to do if they suspect that a colleague is practicing while impaired.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define impairment
- Describe the potential consequences of practicing nursing while impaired
- Describe how impairment is different from having a bad day
- Identify common types and causes of impairment among nurses
- Describe risk factors for impairment that are unique to nurses
- Describe common signs of impairment and drug diversion
- Describe requirements for reporting an impaired nurse
- Describe intervention techniques for dealing with impaired nurses
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"