Want Unlimited CE?
Immunization of Healthcare Providers – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Recall the benefits of vaccinations for health care providers.
- Identify the various types of vaccines that are available and how they are tested for safety.
- Recall how historical regulations and vaccination policies have helped limit the spread of diseases.
- Identify the vaccines that are most important for health care providers.
- Identify general attitudes and beliefs that may prevent a health care provider from choosing to immunize themselves.
- Identify the larger ramifications of vaccine-preventable diseases spreading to a vulnerable population and how low vaccination rates can contribute to the resurgence of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
AchieveCE is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268.
Start Date: 07/14/2022
Expiration Date: 07/14/2025
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Universal Activity Number
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766804
GNA Approved Provider Number is 4003268
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: