Want Unlimited CE?
This course discusses the three main types of FTLD, current diagnostic methods and how to identify appropriate medications, treatments and therapies for patients.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the three main types of FTLD, the subcategories within each type and the specific areas of the brain each type primarily affects.
- Describe the primary symptoms of each of the three types of FTLD and how they can affect normal life activities.
- Analyze current diagnostic and treatment methods, and contrast existing techniques with those currently under research.
- Describe the biological processes responsible for FTLD brain changes, and discuss the role of family history and genetic mutations.
- Identify appropriate medications, ancillary treatments or therapies that are currently available for FTLD patients, and demonstrate an understanding of the limitations of treatment options and realistic expectations for patients and their loved ones.
- Identify ways to help ensure that FTLD caregivers get the support and help they need, including day-to-day support, medical care, legal advice and planning for the future.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"