Want Unlimited CE?
Frontal Temporal Disorders – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the three main types of FTLD, the subcategories within each type and the specific areas of the brain each type primarily affects.
- Describe the primary symptoms of each of the three types of FTLD and how they can affect normal life activities.
- Analyze current diagnostic and treatment methods, and contrast existing techniques with those currently under research.
- Describe the biological processes responsible for FTLD brain changes, and discuss the role of family history and genetic mutations.
- Identify appropriate medications, ancillary treatments or therapies that are currently available for FTLD patients, and demonstrate an understanding of the limitations of treatment options and realistic expectations for patients and their loved ones.
- Identify ways to help ensure that FTLD caregivers get the support and help they need, including day-to-day support, medical care, legal advice and planning for the future.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-766764
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: