Want Unlimited CE?
Florida Required Human Trafficking Training: Modern Day Slavery
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define human trafficking
- Discuss the prevalence of human trafficking within the United States
- Describe common forms and venues of human trafficking
- Identify common misconceptions regarding human trafficking
- Identify risk factors that may contribute to someone becoming a victim of human trafficking
- Describe common tactics used by perpetrators of human trafficking to recruit victims
- Describe the various stages of the human trafficking process
- Understand how to document findings from victims of human trafficking
- Describe the psychological, social, and physical impact of human trafficking on victims
- Describe the role of health care providers in identifying potential victims of human trafficking
- Identify potential warning signs of human trafficking
- Describe how to report known or suspected cases of human trafficking
- Discuss laws and penalties for human trafficking
- Identify strategies for preventing and increasing awareness of human trafficking
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professional
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistant
Podiatric X-Ray Assistant
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-727498
Jamie Surratt, MD
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in:
Ready to Start?
Enjoy your CE experience today!