Want Unlimited CE?
Workers Compensation for FL Cosmetologists – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the regulations of Florida workers’ compensation system
- Identify the key bureaus of the Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Describe the steps of the entire claims process and the corresponding time limits
- Define how an insurance adjuster will facilitate communication between employee, employer, and medical provider
- Calculate how much money an employee can earn after an injury
- Describe the difference between an employee and a contract worker
- Differentiate between temporary partial disability and impairment income benefits
- Apply the general workers’ compensation, rules and regulations to the cosmetology industry
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: