Want Unlimited CE?
Florida Laws and Rules for Cosmetology – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- To understand the purpose of the Florida Cosmetology Act
- To understand Salon Sanitation Requirements
- To understand Salon Inspection Requirements
- To understand current licensing fees and renewal information
- To understand the purpose of the Board of Cosmetology
- To understand what is prohibited by Florida Cosmetology Law
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: