Want Unlimited CE?
Environmental Safety and Issues in the Salon – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify common hazardous chemicals found in salon products and describe their effects.
- Describe where to find information about the chemical content of various salon products and how to use them.
- Describe best practices regarding chemical management that can be implemented in a salon to limit exposure and reduce the likelihood of accidents.
- Describe accident prevention strategies that can be implemented to improve environmental safety in a salon.
- Describe the first-aid steps that should be taken in the event of a chemical exposure.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. This activity is only approved for Ohio credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: